The Daily Essentials Shake
$44.95 Write a Review In stock
The All-in-One Nutrition Shake
We created the Daily Essentials Shake to give you everything you need and nothing you don’t to “Live Your Fullest Everyday”. Each scoop is packed to provide you the fuel and energy you need to be at your best and live an active lifestyle. Taking the Daily Essentials Shake will give you the following benefits.
- Improvement in cognition
- Energy boost
- Fights aging
- Good for the gut
- Supports weight loss
- Builds lean muscle
And all of this comes without dangerous and synthetic products you may find in many protein shakes. With The Daily Essentials Shake, “eating your veggies” and meeting your daily nutrition needs is just one less thing to worry about so you can get on with LYFE!
Whether you’re a competitive athlete or someone who needs to eat clean and healthy but always on the go, The Daily Essentials Shake is perfect for you. You’ll be amazed by the increased energy, focus, and appetite control provided by this ideal combination of wholesome goodness. With The Daily Essentials Shake, you will have command over your health and take on the challenges that await your day!
Clean Nutrition for Everyone
We made The Daily Essentials Shake to offer an affordable source of clean and effective nutrition for anyone. Each ingredient was carefully selected based on sound scientific research to work both in isolation and in synergy, comprehensively nourishing the body to promote health and beauty from within.
Our shakes are low in calories but nutrient dense, making it excellent for women, elite athletes, time-crunched execs, soccer moms, and students alike. The vitamins & minerals will keep you balanced while the protein, greens, and superfoods work to burn fat and sustain you throughout the day to crush whatever life throws your way.
Premium Trusted Quality
We continually seek ways to help our customers optimize performance, happiness, and wellbeing. All of our products are made in the USA in small batches at an FDA certified facility that meets the highest standards for testing, quality, and safety.
These are the principles that guide us and what you'll find baked into each and every one of our products. If for any reason you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, we will make it right. We have a simple philosophy, give our customers the best products with complete satisfaction.
High Standards. We use only the highest quality ingredients from all-natural sources to produce the best products on the market.
Rooted in Science. Because it’s not just what you consume that matters, but what your body absorbs that makes the difference.
Conscious Commerce. Doing our part to make the world a better place by reducing our ecological impact throughout the entire value chain
Building a Community. We strive to unite people through a shared passion for health and wellness to collaborate, connect and make an impact.
Focus on what matters. Targeted products, robust formulations, and a streamlined product line that allows for improved compliance and easier transportability.
Building trust through Integrity and Honesty. Purposeful decision making that is consistent with our mission, vision, and values.
We are committed to give you the highest quality products in the market,
which is why
we offer a 30-day no-hassle money back guarantee if we fail to meet your expectations.
Give The Daily Essentials Shake a try today.
If you don’t love it, send us an email at email@example.com or
call 1-800-837-6039 and we’ll happily issue a refund.
The Daily Essentials Shake provides the ideal combination of vital nutrients to fuel every cell in your body so you can be at your best.Ingredients
- Yellow Pea Protein Pea Protein has a great amino acid profile, including a lot of the branched-chain amino acids that are well-known for decreasing muscle breakdown after workouts. It also has been shown to aid in weight loss, support a healthy heart, increase muscle thickness, and regulate blood sugar.
- Sprouted Brown Rice Protein Providing a complimentary amino acid profile to pea protein, the addition of sprouted brown rice protein combines to create a complete protein. Additionally, recent research suggests that brown rice protein in particular includes unique peptides that reduce weight gain more than those in white rice protein or soy protein.
- Organic Alfalfa Sprouts Chock full of antioxidants and phytoestrogens and rich in Vitamin C and K, alfalfa sprouts help to lower cholesterol, aid in digestion, fight infection, reduce inflammation and slow the aging process.
- Organic Broccoli It is a very good source of dietary fiber, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin E, manganese, phosphorus, choline, vitamin B1, vitamin A (in the form of carotenoids), potassium, and copper. Just to name a few key benefits, broccoli is also known for anti-cancer activity, improving cardiovascular health, and reducing inflammation.
- Organic Cabbage An excellent source of vitamin C and Manganese. Cabbage is a cruciferous vegetable high in antioxidants. Also high in sulfur, the beautifying mineral, cabbage helps to dry up oily skin and promotes keratin production to help with healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Organic Kale Kale is one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet. High in fiber and packed full of vitamins and minerals, kale earns it’s title as a superfood. Many powerful antioxidants are found in kale, including quercetin and kaempferol, which have numerous beneficial effects on health.
- Organic Parsley Rich in many vital vitamins, including vitamin C, B-12, K and A. Parsley keeps your immune system strong, tones your bones and heals the nervous system, too. Helps flush out excess fluid from the body, thus supporting kidney function.
- Organic Chlorella A blue-green algae that contains high levels of chlorophyll, beta-carotene and RNA/DNA. More than 20 vitamins and minerals are found in chlorella. It helps to detox heavy metals like lead and mercury from the body, detoxifies radiation, supports immunity, promotes weight loss, and keeps you looking young.
- Organic Kelp A natural source of many vitamins and minerals, this sea vegetable contains the highest concentration of calcium of any food (10x more than milk). Kelp is the number one herb for supplementing iodine which we need for efficient thyroid and pituitary function.
- Organic Spirulina High in B vitamins, vitamin E, and vitamin K, and iron, this green superfood can help to improve energy and focus, control hunger, and is a good source of protein. Spirulina modulates the immune response, assists in keeping eyes healthy, helps improve the digestive system, and reduces inflammation.
- Organic Wheatgrass Wheatgrass is an effective healer because it contains all minerals known to man, and vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, l and K. It is extremely rich in protein, and contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
- Organic Oat Grass Oat grass contains beta-carotene, vitamins K and C, folic acid, calcium, iron, protein, fiber and B vitamins. Oat grass has a relaxing and stimulating action that nourishes and strengthens the nervous system, and has been shown to be helpful for a number of health issues.
- Organic Dandelion More than just for making wishes, dandelion leaves and root are a very rich source of beta-carotene which we convert into vitamin A. The health benefits of dandelion include relief from liver disorders, diabetes, urinary disorders, acne, jaundice,cancer and anemia. It also helps in maintaining bone health, skin care and is a benefit to weight loss programs.
- Wild Blueberries One of the most nutrient-dense foods in the world and contain large levels and a broad range of antioxidants. The ORAC score of blueberries is an incredible 9,621, which makes it one of the highest antioxidant foods in the world. Blueberries can help to combat aging, boost the brain, fight cancer, promote heart health, benefit the skin, and aid in weight loss.
- Strawberries Packed full of vitamin C, strawberries rank near the top of all fruits for antioxidant content. This bona fide superfood is nutrient rich and offers a wide range of health benefits, such as burning stored fat, boosting short term memory, promoting bone health and anti-aging properties.
- Raspberries Red Raspberries contain strong antioxidants such as Vitamin C, quercetin and gallic acid that fight against cancer, heart and circulatory disease and age-related decline. They are high in ellagic acid, a known chemo-preventative, and have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Pomegranate Contain high levels of flavonoids and polyphenols, potent antioxidants offering protection against heart disease and cancer. A compound found only in pomegranates called punicalagin is shown to benefit the heart and blood vessels.
- Prunes High content of unique phytonutrients called neochlorogenic and chlorogenic acid. These substances found in plum and prune are classified as phenols, and their function as antioxidants has been well-documented.
- Grape Seed Extract Rich in antioxidants and oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes (OPCs). The extract has been linked to a wide range of possible therapeutic properties including healing wounds and treating conditions such as high cholesterol, atherosclerosis, macular degeneration, poor circulation, nerve damage, as well as preventing cancer.
- Grapefruit A natural fat burner and liver cleanser, grapefruit can charge up your metabolism and positively influence blood lipid levels, especially triglycerides. The powerful nutrient combination of fiber, potassium, lycopene, vitamin C and choline in grapefruit all help to maintain a healthy heart.
- Flaxseed Also known as linseeds, flax is high in fiber and Omega 3’s in the form of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). There’s some evidence it may help reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, and diabetes, and has been shown to reduce hot flashes in menopausal women.
- Raw Cacao High in polyphenols, magnesium, and antioxidant rich flavonoids, this superfood can help to improve your memory, increase your bliss, reduce heart disease, shed fat, boost immunity, and create loads of energy. It’s no wonder the Incas considered it the drink of gods.
- Vanilla Bean A natural flavoring agent that contains chemicals called vanilloids that activate receptors in a similar way to capsaicin, which is well known to reduce inflammation and improve mental performance. Vanilla has been used to calm stomach pains, reduce hunger pangs and relieve stress.
- Cinnamon Can help to lower bad (LDL) cholesterol, reduce blood pressure and have a positive effect on blood markers. Cinnamon has been proven to fight fungal, bacterial, and viral elements in foods, thus preventing spoilage and helping to clear up congestion and fight off viruses.
- Sea Salt Contains vital minerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, bromide, chloride, iron, copper, and zinc among other beneficial elements that help to keep you hydrated, alkalize the body, prevent muscle cramps, and provide electrolyte balance.
- Organic Coconut Sugar An all-natural sweetener made from the sap of coconut palms. It has a much lower GI impact than highly processed regular sugar and contains the minerals iron, zinc, calcium and potassium, along with some short chain fatty acids, polyphenols and antioxidants.
- Stevia Leaf The Stevia plant has a long history of use as a sweetener in South America. Used for more than 1,500 years by the Guaraní peoples who called it ka’a he’ê (“sweet herb”). Unlike refined sugar, stevia leaf extract is a natural sweetener that does not spike blood sugar levels.
- Sugar Beet Produced from the sugar-beet, this naturally sourced “smart” sugar helps to improve fat oxidation during physical activity leading to prolonged energy supply . It is 100% vegan, kosher, halal and non-GMO. It is also the first non-cariogenic sugar, making it kind to teeth.
Yellow Pea Protein
Sprouted Brown Rice Protein
Organic Alfalfa Sprouts
More of What is Missing
“Over 90% of Americans get less than the Estimated Average
Requirement (EAR) or Adequate Intake (AI) for one or more
vitamins and minerals in their diets.”
It is essential for optimal calcium absorption in the body to make your bones strong and healthy. The lesser known role of Vitamin D impacts your sex hormones and your mood, which we all want working as well as possible!
LYFE uses Vitashine™, the world’s only Certified Vegan D3 ingredient. It’s derived from lichen, unlike the more commonly used sheep wool or fish liver oil.
Helps keep the body’s nerve and blood cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all cells. Also contributes to healthy energy levels.
We use the most bioavailable form of B12. Unlike the more commonly used cyanocobalamin, we use methylcobalamin to make ensure you get the maximum benefit.
Maintains healthy skin and works synergistically with a number of other nutrients, including calcium and vitamin D. Its biological role is to help move calcium into the proper areas in your body, but recent studies show that it is now known to affect at least 16 Gla-proteins in the body, which promotes longevity.
To provide the full spectrum of benefits derived from K2, LYFE uses a mix of pure, non-soy MK4 and MK7.
An antioxidant that protects body tissue from damage caused by substances called free radicals, which helps to protect your body on a cellular level and contribute to overall health.
We use non-soy alpha tocopherol, which mirrors tocopherol intakes seen in healthy diets.
Used in over 300 enzymatic processes, including all of those involved in ATP production. It’s also vital for proper transcription of DNA and RNA. It also helps maintain calmness and contributes to restful sleep. Due to soil depletion and poor farming practices, it’s almost impossible to get enough magnesium from your diet.
LYFE uses a form of magnesium that are from minerals typically found in nature, such as sea waters. Another term used for these types of magnesium supplements is “inorganic”, however this can be misleading as this form is often closest to the forms of magnesium actually found in nature.
CoQ10 a substance similar to a vitamin. It is found in every cell of the body. Your body makes CoQ10, and your cells use it to produce energy your body needs for cell growth and maintenance. It also functions as an antioxidant, which protects the body from damage caused by harmful molecules.
Both forms—ubiquinone and ubiquinol—are effective and essential to important pathways in the body, and in states of need, either form can be reduced or oxidized to form the other. LYFE uses a pharmaceutical-grade, USP certified form of CoQ10.
As meal replacement
Enjoy as a daily breakfast nutrition shake, meal replacement for weight loss, or a mid-day snack to break through the afternoon slump!
For pre and post-workout
Use to protect your gains or maximize recovery, or whenever you have an urge for a delightful, satiating treat.
Mix, shake, or blend!
Add one scoop of powder with 10 oz. of water, preferred milk substitute, or other beverage of choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
The two formulations are nearly identical. The difference is in the flavoring used to create them. For chocolate, we use a natural cacao powder and for vanilla chai we use a natural vanilla bean and chai blend. Have new flavors you’d like us to create? Let us know!
Creating a product that would help control blood sugar levels was important to us. For this reason, we use a carefully crafted combination of all natural sweeteners, each with its own purpose. Unlike some companies who use synthetic and artificial sweeteners to mask the taste of their products, you won’t find anything artificial in any of our formulations. Please refer to our additional ingredients page to learn more about each of the sweeteners used.
To provide our customers with the most convenient way to use the Daily Essentials shake whether you are at home, on the go, or traveling, we have designed the formulation to be readily mixed with 10-12oz. of water. The powder mixes best using a shaker bottle or blender. For a thicker shake with a more robust flavor profile, we suggest using a milk substitute such as unsweetened almond or coconut milk, but feel free to get as creative as you’d like. We’d love to share any new recipes that you come up create with our community!
Absolutely! The Daily Essentials shake was designed to be used multiple times throughout the day. We suggest using it as a breakfast shake for a convenient and great start to the day, as a mid-day snack, or pre/post workout to refuel. If using the Daily Essentials Shake as a meal replacement, we suggest using 2 scoops or something besides water to mix with to provide your body with additional calories that you would typically get from a normal meal.
The Daily Essentials Shake is vegan, which means it does not include any animal products such as meat, dairy, eggs, or honey. As far as other common allergens are concerned, our products are free of soy and gluten. Although the Daily Essentials Shake formulation does not contain any of the following, our shakes are manufactured in a facility with equipment that handles: eggs, wheat, milk, tree nuts, peanuts, soybeans, crustacean shellfish and fish.
Each Daily Essentials Shake package has a stamped-on manufacturing date. The shelf life is about 2 years from the stamped on date, but it is best to consume as closely to the manufacturing date as possible to receive maximum potency. To maintain freshness, we suggest you store LYFE Fuel products in a cool, dry place away from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight. Most importantly, be sure to keep them in a visible place that will serve as a daily reminder to use them!
Similar to other plant-based protein supplements with added nutrients, the Daily Essentials Shake contains vitamins & minerals, probiotics, digestive enzymes, Omega 3’s, antioxidants, fiber and more! The biggest difference is that we upped the amount of targeted vitamins and minerals to fill nutritional gaps that commonly occur. Higher levels of vitamin D3, K2, B12 and magnesium mean that you get therapeutic doses of these essential vitamins without having to take additional supplements. Not only does this cut down on the amount you would have to spend to get the same level of nutrients, but also provides added convenience. We have also included CoQ10 for its benefits to cellular health and anti-aging properties.
While all the ingredients used in LYFE products are considered safe in the amounts found in foods, it is always best to consult a healthcare professional before taking any new supplements, especially while pregnant or nursing.
For best results, the Daily Essentials shake was designed to be used twice daily. It is a great way to start the day as a morning breakfast smoothie, the perfect way to get through the afternoon as a mid-day snack, and ideal for fueling your body before and after a workout. Some of our customers love it so much that they use it as a dessert, cook with it, and more! For more ideas on how to use it, check out some of our recipes and please share your creations with us!
We recommend our products for anyone looking to live an active and healthy lifestyle! Our products are ideal for weight management, supporting athletic performance and an active lifestyle, and great for time crunched executives, mom, and students. Additionally, anyone serious about reducing their ecological footprint and making a social impact should consider replacing other supplements with LYFE Fuel products. As with any vitamin or supplement, pregnant or nursing mothers and anyone with health concerns or medical conditions should consult a healthcare provider or physician prior to making any changes to their normal diet and supplement regimen.
Yes. Since the Daily Essentials Shake is fortified with 50% daily value of the essential vitamins and minerals this product makes a perfect meal replacement for those seeking to control calories. Due to the low caloric content of just 100 calories per serving, however, it is recommended to use a milk substitute to get additional calories that you would otherwise get from food. As a meal replacement, creating a shake that contains a minimum of 150 calories is optimal.
The formulations of our products are designed for adults. Since children’s nutritional needs are different from those of adults, we recommend that you consult your pediatrician before using our products. This way, your doctor can define the proper dosage for your child. I am taking prescription medication. Is it safe to take LYFE Fuel products? If you are taking prescription drugs, medication or supplements, speak to your healthcare provider before using LYFE Fuel products.
Weight loss and weight management are of primary importance for health. For this reason we have designed our formulations to be nutrient dense to be used as a healthy addition to a whole foods diet for healthy weight management ,or used as a meal replacement if the goal is weight loss. Our product is versatile so it can be used in a variety of ways to support your specific dietary needs and weight objectives. The Daily Essentials Shake supports you in reaching your optimal weight because it’s high protein, high fiber and high satiety. Not only does it taste great, but it is packed full of powerful nutrients to help you thrive!
We understand that on occasion you may need to make a change to your shipping address or adjust the frequency that orders are received. Because we strive to process and ship orders as quickly as possible, it is best to call us so we can make any necessary adjustments you may require. Once an order has been processed it becomes more difficult to make changes, but we will do our best to accommodate your request. If you wish to cancel your service you can do so by contacting us at +1 (415) ONE-LYFE during our normal business hours. Instead of cancelling, why not put your service on hold until you are ready to resume? This allows you to keep your discounted pricing, free shipping, and double rewards points!
We use an intelligent API to determine the most efficient and cost effective shipping rates to ensure that your products arrive quickly for a reasonable price. We currently ship from our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA so delivery time will vary depending where in the country the order is being shipped. The average shipping time is 3-5 business days, but customers in Hawaii and Alaska should anticipate longer ship times. We also ship to all U.S. military bases and territories Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You will be emailed tracking information as soon as your product ships so that you can keep an eye on when it will arrive. You can always contact our support team by calling us during normal business hours or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your order number in the email.
You will receive an email confirmation with tracking info the moment your order ships. If for some reason you did not receive the email or are having trouble locating your shipment, please contact us so that we can help you track it down.
Shipping at this time is limited to within the United States, but shipping internationally is in our plans for the future. If you are outside of our shipping area, please contact us to express your interest in receiving our products.
Your complete satisfaction is our goal! Our commitment to quality, innovation and constant improvement gives us confidence that you will love our products as much as we do. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please let us know. Our return policy is simple: If you return anything within 30 days that can be resold, we will issue a full refund for the product If you return something that cannot be resold (like opened containers), we will issue store credit to be used for any other LYFE Fuel product Free shipping on exchanges No restocking fees and no penalties A return authorization (RA) is required for ALL returns. Any boxes that are marked as “return to sender” or “refused” without an issued RA cannot be granted a refund or exchange To begin the return process, contact our LYFE Support team at (415) ONE-LYFE or by email at email@example.com for a return authorization number.