Fall Harvest Chai Smoothie
Warming chai spices and a slight orange hue make for a perfect fall inspired smoothie. Turmeric lends it’s golden tones and an anti-inflammatory boost, while walnuts take the lead as our featured omega 3 ingredient.
- 1 cup Sweet Potato—skinned & pureed
- 1 tablespoon Walnut or Almond Butter
- 1 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Chai "Daily Essentials"
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Banana or 1 Date (optional for added sweetness)
- 1/2 tablespoon Hemp, Chia, for Flax Seeds (or a combo of all three)
- sprinkle of chopped raw Walnuts
Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until desired consistency.
Leftover baked sweet potatoes are perfect for this recipe but, feel free to substitute with canned pumpkin puree ( 100% pumpkin) if needed. Having a tough time finding walnut butter? Use
either a handful of raw walnuts (if using a high powered blender) or almond butter instead. Adding sweetness will depend on the sweetness of the sweet potato (and your sweet tooth).
VANILLA CHAI DAILY ESSENTIALS
Enjoy a better way to get your daily dose of greens with the All-in-One Daily Essentials. Unlike that expensive green juice you've been buying that has little nutrition and TONS of sugar, the Daily Essentials provides you with greens + protein and superfoods to ensure you're providing your body what it needs so you can be at your BEST! At only 100 calories and 2g of sugar per serving this is the smarter choice for drinking your greens. Scoop some up today to give your health an upgrade!